'How to help my child remember things'
November 21, 2016
'How To Help My Child Make Friends'
October 31, 2016
'How to help my child read'
October 24, 2016
'How to help my child talk'
October 17, 2016
'How To Develop my child' The importance to read to your child through ART
July 10, 2016
'How to help my child deal with emotions' How to help your child deal with anger
'How to help my child deal with anxiety' How do I pass on anxiety to my child?
'How to help my child deal with anxiety' How Being Creative Can Make You Happy
July 5, 2016
'How to develop my baby's brain'
June 10, 2016
'How to support my child with anxiety'
How to use creative activities to cope through life experience
May 1, 2014
Creativity proves to help children cope through life experience as adults
May 2, 2014
Justine van de weg
When parents come to visit the arts college, we are asked how their children can make friends
Our answer is always, 'What has your child seen how their parents make friends?'
Children learn from their parents. They can feel what you do not say aloud. They witness:
- How you argue with friends
- How you build trust within relationships of the same sex
- How you disagree with friends
- How you manage your friendships
- How you speak to your friends
- How you maintain or nurture your relationships
- How you prioritise your friendships
- How you prioritise your work and play with f